Sunday, February 20, 2011

what a girl wants...

Dear Crissy is giving away an HP TouchSmart 310

I am still trying to get used to blogger so please be patient if my html shows up wrong and I edit the post 14 times to correct it. I do know basic html but I haven't used those skills in about 10 years.

Anyway, I am posting about the HP TouchSmart 310 contest because I would love one! I don't actually have a desktop computer. I *had* one when I moved from California but I gave it to my sister-in-law to use. My classes are online and it is really hard for me to be productive if I am not sitting at a desk. My old Macbook Pro died less than a year after buying it- not by product failure but due to a sleep-induced accident so I only claim partial responsibility. LOL I do use my phone now most often for the internet. Having a desktop computer would mean getting my assignments done on time and in the correct format! Being a user of Apple products for a few years made me unable to type things in Microsoft Word for class or take online skill tests for jobs- which has caused big issues. Oh how I would love a desktop PC again... and one that is so compact too!

No comments:

Post a Comment